KPM PANNENKOEKEN ORIGINAL MIX 400G
- Product Information
Contains wheat and oats. May contain traces of egg, milk, lupin.
• 1 pack Koopmans Pancakes Original
• 850 ml milk
• 2 eggs
• Butter or oil
Kitchenware Mixer or whisk
Preparation time Approx. 30 minutes
1. Place the mix in a mixing bowl and add half of the milk (approximately 425 ml).
2. Stir with a whisk or mixer until smooth.
3. Stir in the rest of the milk and the 2 eggs.
4. Allow the frying pan to heat up well and heat a knob of butter or a dash of oil in a frying pan.
5. Pour some batter into the pan, let it drain over the bottom and bake the pancakes on a not too high heat on both sides until golden brown.
Tips & variations
• You can keep the baked pancakes warm between two plates on a pan with boiling water. You can also heat them in the oven (approx. 50 ° C) or in the microwave.
• For bacon pancakes: place 4 thin slices of smoked bacon in the frying pan, then pour the batter over it and bake the pancakes on both sides until golden brown.