KPM PANNENKOEKEN OMA'S KANEEL 400G
- Product Information
Contains wheat. May contain traces of egg and milk.
• 1 pack of Koopmans Grandma's Pancakes
• 800 ml milk
• 2 eggs
• Butter or oil
Kitchen utensils Mixer or whisk
Preparation time Approx. 30 minutes
1. Place the mix in a mixing bowl and add half of the milk (400 ml).
2. Stir with a mixer or whisk until smooth.
3. Stir in the rest of the milk and eggs.
4. Allow the frying pan to heat up well and heat a knob of butter or a dash of oil in the frying pan.
5. Pour some batter into the pan, let it drain over the bottom and bake the pancakes on both sides until golden brown. Tips & variations
• The batter allows you to mix, for example, raisins, grated apple and / or vanilla sugar.
• For apple-cinnamon pancakes: pour batter into the pan; Press 6 slices of freshly sour apple into the batter per pancake, then add a small amount of batter to the apple slices.
Storage tip After cooling, keep the pancakes covered for up to 2 days in the refrigerator. Frozen the pancakes can be kept for up to 3 weeks.