KPM PANNENKOEK 6 GRANEN 400G
- Product Information
Contains wheat and barley. May contain traces of egg and milk.
• 1 pack of Koopmans 6-grain pancakes
• 900 ml milk
• 2 eggs
• Butter or oil
Kitchen utensils Mixer or whisk
Preparation time Approx. 30 minutes
1. Place the mix in a mixing bowl and add half of the milk (450 ml).
2. Stir with a whisk or mixer until smooth.
3. Stir in the rest of the milk and the 2 eggs.
4. Allow the frying pan to heat up well and heat a knob of butter or a dash of oil in the frying pan.
5. Pour some batter into the pan, let it drain over the bottom and bake the pancakes on not too high heat on both sides until golden brown.
Tips & variations
• You can keep the baked pancakes warm between two plates on a pan with boiling water. You can also heat them in the oven (around 50 ° C) or in the microwave.
• For cheese pancakes: pour batter into the pan; press 4 slices of cheese into the batter per pancake, then scoop a little bit of batter over the cheese slices. Stir some chopped parsley into the batter.
Storage tip After cooling, you can keep the pancakes covered for up to 2 days in the refrigerator. Frozen the pancakes can be kept for up to 3 weeks.