KPM GLUTENFREE PANNENKOEKEN 400G
- Product Information
• 1 pack of Koopmans Pancakes Gluten-free
• 800 ml milk
• 3 eggs
• Butter or oil
Kitchen utensils Whisk or mixer
Preparation time Approx. 30 minutes
1. Place the mix in a mixing bowl and add half of the milk.
2. Stir with a whisk or mixer until smooth.
3. Stir in the rest of the milk and the 3 eggs.
4. Allow the frying pan to heat up well and heat a knob of butter or a dash of oil in a frying pan.
5. Pour some batter into the pan, let it drain over the bottom and bake the pancakes on both sides until golden brown.
Tips & variations
• You can keep baked pancakes warm between two plates, which are placed on a pan with boiling water. You can also heat them in the oven (around 50 ° C) or in the microwave.
• Lactose-free pancakes: replace the milk with, for example, soy milk, almond milk or lactose-free milk.
Storage tip After cooling, keep the pancakes covered for up to 2 days in the refrigerator. Frozen the pancakes can be kept for up to 3 weeks.