KPM PANNENKOEKEN EIER COMPLEET 400G
- Product Information
Contains wheat, milk and egg.
• 1 pack of Koopmans Complete Egg Pancakes
• 700 ml of water
• Butter or oil
Kitchenware Whisk or mixer
Preparation time Approx. 30 minutes
1. Place the mix in a mixing bowl and add half of the water (approximately 350 ml).
2. Stir with a whisk or mixer until smooth.
3. Stir in the rest of the water.
4. Allow the frying pan to heat up well and heat a knob of butter or a dash of oil in a frying pan.
5. Pour some batter into the pan, let it drain over the bottom and bake the pancakes on not too high heat on both sides until golden brown.
Tips & variations
• You can keep the baked pancakes warm between two plates on a pan with boiling water. You can also heat them in the oven (around 50 ° C) or in the microwave.
• For cheese or bacon pancakes, first place the cheese or bacon in the pan and then pour the batter over it.
• For a ham-cheese pancake: mix 400 g of ham strips and 200 g of grated cheese into the batter. Bake the pancakes according to the method of preparation.
Storage tip After cooling, keep the pancakes covered for up to 2 days in the refrigerator. Frozen the pancakes can be kept for up to 3 weeks.